Ongoing Client Needs
This includes non-perishable food items (unopened packages, not expired), fresh produce, refrigerated and frozen items.
Clients can receive food from the DMARC side of our pantry once per calendar month. If they need more food later in the month, they can visit our “Anytime Room” which is entirely stocked by donations from the public, grocery stores, and local restaurants.
Items popular with our clients include Jasmine rice, ramen noodles, canned salmon, canned chicken, frozen beef, fresh and canned vegetables, dried beans, eggs, and baking staples.
- Toiletries (shampoo, soap, lotion, toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, mouthwash, razors, shaving cream, etc.)
- Toilet paper, tissues, paper towels
- Sanitary napkins, tampons, adult diapers
- Baby items (diapers, wipes, baby food, formula, baby shampoo)
- Laundry detergent
- Dish soap
- Seasonally appropriate clothing, all ages. Used clothing is welcome, but please donate gently used items.
- Socks and underwear, new
- Outwear (jackets, coats, hats, gloves, mittens, snow boots, snow pants). Handmade hats and gloves/mittens are welcome.
Office and Housekeeping Supplies
- Grocery bags
- Zip Lock Bags – Gallon & Quart
- Hand Soap
- Trash Bags
- Toilet Paper
- Paper Towels
- Printing Paper
- Spiral Notebooks
Contributions may be brought to
Clive Community Services
2190 NW 82nd Street, Suite A
Clive, IA 50325
Monday all day, Wednesday (call ahead), Friday mornings.
Donations are tax deductible under the 501(c)3 non-profit designation.