Ongoing Client Needs
This includes non-perishable food items (unopened packages, not expired), fresh produce, refrigerated and frozen items.
Clients can receive food from the DMARC side of our pantry once per calendar month. If they need more food later in the month, they can visit our “Anytime Room” which is entirely stocked by donations from the public, grocery stores, and local restaurants.
Items popular with our clients include Jasmine rice, ramen noodles, canned salmon, canned chicken, canned vegetables and fruit, dried beans, and baking staples (flour, sugar, spices, sauces, condiments). We also welcome donations of fresh produce, refrigerated items (such as eggs, milk, cheese, bacon), and frozen meats and vegetables.
CCS Food Items for Donation – This PDF offers a more comprehensive list of food items of interest to our clients.
- Toiletries (shampoo, soap, lotion, toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, mouthwash, razors, shaving cream, etc.)
- Toilet paper, tissues, paper towels, napkins
- Sanitary napkins, tampons, adult diapers
- Baby items (diapers sizes 4, 5, 6, wipes, baby food, formula, baby shampoo)
- Laundry detergent
- Dish soap
- Seasonally appropriate clothing, all ages. Used clothing is welcome, but please donate gently used items.
- Socks and underwear, new
- Outwear (jackets, coats, hats, gloves, mittens, snow boots, snow pants). Handmade hats and gloves/mittens are welcome.
Office and Housekeeping Supplies
- Grocery bags
- Zip Lock Bags – Gallon & Quart
- Hand Soap
- Trash Bags
- Toilet Paper
- Paper Towels
- Printing Paper
- Spiral Notebooks
Contributions may be brought to
Clive Community Services
2190 NW 82nd Street, Suite A
Clive, IA 50325
CCS doesn’t have a paid staff so we don’t have set office hours. Usually you will find volunteers in the building who can accept donations at the following days and times:
-Monday approximately 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
-Wednesday approximately 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
-Friday approximately 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM
You can always call ahead at 515-257-8550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment to drop off.
Non-perishable donations can be left in our collection boxes around Clive –
Clive Community Services
2190 NW 82nd St, Suite A. During pantry hours.
Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays by appointment.
114th & University
WDM Elks Lodge #2752
2060 NW 94th St. 4:30-11:00PM seven days a week.
Woodlands Creek Active Retirement Community
12675 Woodlands Pkwy, Clive
Donations are tax deductible under the 501(c)3 non-profit designation.