Thank you for donating to help us serve our clients.
Ongoing Client Needs
Clients can receive food from the DMARC side of our pantry once per calendar month. If they need more food later in the month, they can visit our “Anytime Room” which is entirely stocked by donations from the public, grocery stores, and local restaurants.
Our clients (generally speaking) already have a lot of canned goods and box mixes. Clients express a desire for baking items, pantry staples, and fresh items.
Items popular with our clients include Jasmine rice, Ramen noodles, canned salmon, canned chicken, canned vegetables and fruit, dried beans, and baking staples (flour, sugar, spices, sauces, condiments). We also welcome donations of fresh produce, refrigerated items (such as eggs, milk, cheese, bacon), and frozen meats and vegetables.
CCS Food Items for Donation – This PDF offers a more comprehensive list of food items of interest to our clients, taking their diverse ethnic backgrounds into consideration.
- Toiletries (shampoo, soap, lotion, toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, mouthwash, razors, shaving cream, sanitary pads, etc.)
- Toilet paper, tissues, paper towels, napkins
- Baby items (diapers sizes 4, 5, 6, wipes, baby food, formula, baby shampoo)
- Laundry detergent
- Dish soap
- Seasonally appropriate clothing, all ages. Used clothing is welcome, but please donate clean, gently used items.
- Socks and underwear, new.
- Outerwear, when seasonally appropriate (jackets, coats, hats, gloves, mittens, snow boots, snow pants). Handmade hats and gloves/mittens are welcome.
- Shoes, in good condition.
- Accessories (jewelry, scarves, belts, hats, handbags, wallets, etc.).
Office and Housekeeping Supplies (for CCS use)
- Grocery bags (clean secondhand grocery bags in good condition – we go through a lot!)
- Zip Lock Bags – Gallon & Quart
- Hand Soap
- Trash Bags
- Toilet Paper
- Paper Towels
- Printing Paper
Donations accepted in our building at the following days and times:
-Monday 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
-Wednesday 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
-Friday 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
You can always call ahead at 515-257-8550 or email email@example.com to make an appointment to drop off.
Non-perishable donations can be left in our collection boxes around Clive –
Click on the above image for an interactive map of collection bin locations.
*Temporarily unavailable due to COVID-19.
Clive Community Services
2190 NW 82nd St, Suite A, Clive
Monday 10:00 – 7:00; Wednesday 10:00 – 2:00; Friday 9:00 – 12:00.
Or call 515-257-8550 / email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a drop off.
1900 NW 114th St, Clive
11111 University Ave, Clive
8400 Hickman Rd, Clive
7705 University Ave, Clive
*WDM Elks Lodge #2752
2060 NW 94th St, Clive; 4:30-11:00 PM seven days a week.
*Woodlands Creek Active Retirement Community
12675 Woodlands Pkwy, Clive
15920 Hickman Rd #900, Clive
*Lincoln Savings Bank
13523 University Ave, Clive
*Luana Savings Bank
16390 Holcomb Ct, Clive
Donations are tax deductible under the 501(c)3 non-profit designation.