Ongoing Client Needs
We focus on providing ingredients for our clients to prepare their own meals. We can accept canned and shelf stable goods up to one year past expiration, as long as the items and are sealed and the packaging is in good condition. We also welcome donations of fresh, refrigerated and frozen foods.
CCS Food Items for Donation – This PDF offers a list of suggested food items, taking our clients’ diverse backgrounds into consideration.
- Toiletries (shampoo, soap, lotion, toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, mouthwash, razors, shaving cream, sanitary pads, hand soap, sunscreen etc.)
- Toilet paper, tissues, paper towels, napkins
- Baby items (diapers sizes 4, 5, 6 are most requested, as well as wipes, baby food, formula, baby shampoo)
- Laundry detergent
- Dish soap
- Household cleaning supplies, especially disinfecting wipes and all purpose cleaning sprays
- Donations of gently used or new, seasonally appropriate clothing, accessories, and shoes. Clothing should be recently laundered. Generally speaking, we have a greater need for men’s clothing and children’s clothing.
Donations accepted in our building:
-Monday 9:30 AM – 7:00 PM
-Wednesday 9:30 AM – 2:30 PM
-Friday 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
If the above hours do not work, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to make other arrangements.
Non-perishable donations can be left in our collection boxes around Clive –
Click on the above image for an interactive map of collection bin locations.
Clive Community Services
2190 NW 82nd St, Suite A, Clive
Monday 9:30AM – 7:00PM; Wednesday 9:30 – 2:30; Friday 9:00 – 12:00.
Clive City Hall
1900 NW 114th St, Clive
Clive Public Safety Center
8800 Hickman Rd, Clive
11111 University Ave, Clive
8400 Hickman Rd, Clive
WDM Elks Lodge #2752
2060 NW 94th St, Clive
4:30-11:00 PM seven days a week.
Woodlands Creek Active Retirement Community
12675 Woodlands Pkwy, Clive
Lincoln Savings Bank
13523 University Ave, Clive
Luana Savings Bank
16390 Holcomb Ct, Clive
12701 University Ave, Clive
Donations are tax deductible under the 501(c)3 non-profit designation.